Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Today is the last day of term three, this morning we had tech.
I worked on completing the light I was previously working on for 10 weeks.
The light was a success and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
Afterwards we came back and the whole class had a shared lunch to celebrate the end of term and having Mr Kidd as our teacher for the term.

Earlier in the week I made a hundred word explanation of my science this term:
This term in science I made hokey pokey, which helped me learn more about atoms and molecules.
I discovered that hokey pokey is made with a chemical formula called NaHCO3, which is commonly known as baking soda.
This reacts with the golden syrup and release a gas called carbon dioxide (co2).
I’ve also went on a trip to Rutherford’s Den recently and there I learnt some useful information about atoms and how they are formed. 
Sharon told my literacy group about the periodic table and I learnt there are 118 elements.
I have had fun learning about science this term.

Image result for hokey pokeyImage result for periodic table

Recently I have discovered Piskel which is a program where you create animated pixel art (I didn't create these but there is an example below)
Image result for piskel


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.