Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

End of year summary

Overall the year was fun, I feel I worked hard and pushed my self.  I enjoyed outdoor week because it gave me an opportunity to try new things and be more social. My favorite activity was jelly park, I went swimming with my two good friends and went down the hydroslide many times. I also enjoyed baking. This year was fun, I enjoyed the formal a lot too as I connected with my friends and I got to dance and sing. I loved the dinner and the desert! I found the photobooth fun and it was a great celebration for the end of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.